- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tom Decker
In the summer of 1969 Tom Decker was between his freshman and sophomore years at St. Louis University when he purchased a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. Since then other cars have come and gone, but Mr. Decker says, "When I dream about a car, it's always about that Road Runner."
Since then other cars have come and gone, but Mr. Decker says, "When I dream about a car, it's always about that Road Runner."
"You'll like the sound of a lot of things on this car," Mr. Decker tells people that his car attracts, "including the 'beep beep' horn."