- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
Topic - Tom Dienhart
"There's been almost a game of hot potato for the No. 1 ranking this season," Big Ten Network college basketball analyst Tom Dienhart said. "Nobody seems to want it. It's been a crazy year."
"Maybe one of these little guys can not only get there, but win it all," Dienhart said. "I wouldn't be shocked that this is one of those years."