- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Tom Ford
London Fashion Week saw its starriest and most hectic day yet Monday, as Hollywood celebrities turned up at big-ticket shows and rubbed shoulders with fashion's elite on the front rows.
Tom Ford may be best known for his razor-sharp men's suits and slinky womenswear, but the designer showed a humorous side Monday with a catwalk collection that played on his own fame and rapper Jay Z.
Hiram College officials gave the "all clear" and reopened their northeast Ohio school Friday night, after an hours-long sweep found nothing suspicious following a bomb threat.
By day, London may look the same _ downbeat commuters, snarled traffic, headaches galore. But after dark the city will be sparkling on Friday as London Fashion Week spawns dozens of catwalk shows, parties, and ever-more-exclusive after-parties.
"A lot of kids just piled into their friends' cars and were out of here," he said.
More than 1,300 undergraduate students are enrolled and about 800 live on campus, Ford said.