- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Tom Friedman
We've heard this song before. John Kerry has offered the latest new and improved peace plan, to settle once and for all the wars and rumors of war between Israel and the Palestinians and their enablers.
The Iran talks that concluded on Sunday in Geneva should have focused on one central question: Is Iran's ultimate ambition to be a nuclear force that can dominate the Gulf and the Arab region as well as threaten the survival of Israel?
"Excessive alcohol use has devastating impacts on individuals, families, communities and the economy," CDC Director Tom Friedman said in a statement reported by the Daily Mail. "In addition to injury, illness, disease and death, it costs our society billions of dollars through reduced work productivity, increased criminal justice expenses and higher health care costs."