- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Tom Friedman
The Iran talks that concluded on Sunday in Geneva should have focused on one central question: Is Iran's ultimate ambition to be a nuclear force that can dominate the Gulf and the Arab region as well as threaten the survival of Israel?
"Excessive alcohol use has devastating impacts on individuals, families, communities and the economy," CDC Director Tom Friedman said in a statement reported by the Daily Mail. "In addition to injury, illness, disease and death, it costs our society billions of dollars through reduced work productivity, increased criminal justice expenses and higher health care costs."