- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tom Friedman
We've heard this song before. John Kerry has offered the latest new and improved peace plan, to settle once and for all the wars and rumors of war between Israel and the Palestinians and their enablers.
The Iran talks that concluded on Sunday in Geneva should have focused on one central question: Is Iran's ultimate ambition to be a nuclear force that can dominate the Gulf and the Arab region as well as threaten the survival of Israel?
"Excessive alcohol use has devastating impacts on individuals, families, communities and the economy," CDC Director Tom Friedman said in a statement reported by the Daily Mail. "In addition to injury, illness, disease and death, it costs our society billions of dollars through reduced work productivity, increased criminal justice expenses and higher health care costs."