- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Tom Glavine
The first time Frank Thomas visited the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, he felt out of place.
Just in time for his entry into the Hall of Fame, Frank Thomas is moving up to the broadcasting big leagues.
Plaques for Tom Glavine and Bobby Cox will have Atlanta Braves logos, and Frank Thomas' will have the logo of the Chicago White Sox.
For the Boston Red Sox, bushy beards are so last year.
Hall of Famer Tom Glavine says Alex Rodriguez appears to be "grasping at straws" in his lawsuit against the Major League Baseball Players Association.
Greg Maddux and Tony La Russa will not have logos on their Hall of Fame plaques.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Hall of Fame says it's up to baseball writers to propose any changes in the selection process.
COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. (AP) — The good news for Cooperstown leading up to this summer's National Baseball Hall of Fame inductions got even better this week, and merchants in the upstate New York village couldn't be happier.
NEW YORK (AP) — Hall of Fame voters made up for last year's empty slate, electing Greg Maddux, Frank Thomas and Tom Glavine — three stars who've never been connected to performance-enhancing drugs.
ESPN host Dan Le Batard acknowledged Wednesday he gave his baseball Hall of Fame ballot to the website Deadspin because he detests the "hypocrisy" in the voting process.
Former teammates Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine join baseball's Hall of Fame along with Frank Thomas on Wednesday. Mark Zuckerman breaks down the selections and what players were left out.
NEW YORK (AP) — There is a wonderful scene near the end of the movie "Charlie Wilson's War" in which Philip Seymour Hoffman tells Tom Hanks the tale of the Zen master and the little boy.
NEW YORK (AP) — Baseball writers could elect a quartet of players to the Hall of Fame for the first time in more than a half-century.
He said Saturday he's completing details on an agreement to work this season as a studio baseball analyst for Fox Sports 1, based in Los Angeles.
He said Saturday, Feb. 22, he is completing details on an agreement to work this season as a studio baseball analyst for Fox Sports 1, based in Los Angeles.