- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Tom Gordon
New Castle County firefighters are calling for a new property tax to help pay for emergency medical services.
New Castle County officials say they expect an $8.4 million surplus by the end of the fiscal year.
The former police chief of Wilmington has been working for New Castle County just two weeks, but she is already getting a promotion and a raise.
A train from New York pulling into the Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) station in Hoboken for its final stop crashed into the bumpers at the end of the tracks Sunday morning, injuring 34 people and shutting down service indefinitely.
"I'm just trying to get on base," said Gordon, who played on this field as a kid when his father, Tom Gordon, was the Phillies' closer. "There are some guys with big numbers hitting behind me."
"This is a proud moment. It's hard to describe," Tom Gordon said. "I have nothing but pride and pure joy for my boys."