- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Tom Hagen Items
November isn't even over, and the nation already is in the grip of RG3 Mania. Jimmy Johnson, the erstwhile Dallas Cowboys genius, said on TV on Sunday that if he were starting an NFL franchise, the first player he'd pick would be Robert Griffin III.
The latest word from Libya is that convicted Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Mohmed Ali al-Megrahi has slipped into a coma. The situation is reminiscent of the scene in "Godfather II" when consigliere Tom Hagen tells Michael Corleone that competing mob boss Hyman Roth's medical condition is "reported as terminal - he's only gonna live another six months anyway." Michael responds, "He's been dying of the same heart attack for 20 years."