- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Tom Hayden Items
The day abortion was legalized was a blockbuster for news.
While the Academy Award-winning actress celebrates her birthday, The List looks at some decisions Jane Fonda won't be celebrating.
The premiere of the Smithsonian Channel's documentary on a papyrus fragment that purports to show Jesus referring to his wife has been delayed until further tests can be done amid doubts about the fragment's authenticity.
As the presidential race centers on America's economic woes, President Obama and many of his supporters depict capitalism as a system that allows greedy CEOs and Wall Street insiders to profit atthe expense of the common good. Increased government regulation is their proposed solution for checking corruption and standing up for the rights of the average American.
Many reading this probably don't know it, but at 1 p.m. Monday afternoon, the Pentagon will host a "Welcome home" ceremony for Vietnam War veterans at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall. If it comes off, it will be a good thing.
Carl Oglesby, a dynamic activist in the 1960s who headed the campus organization Students for a Democratic Society and gave an influential and frequently quoted speech denouncing the Vietnam War and those who broke his "American heart," has died at age 76.
Andrew Breitbart is a rebel with a conservative cause. He grew up in the Hollywood atmosphere, was raised in a household of the conventional Hollywood mindset, used his pop-culture smarts to undercut much of the pop culture's political message, deployed "60 Minutes" gotcha tactics to expose the mainstream media's liberal heroes (see ACORN sting video) and proudly thumbs his nose at leftist establishment operatives as he catches them on one tripwire after another.
WikiLeaks Part II has begun.