- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
Latest Tom Hayden Items
The day abortion was legalized was a blockbuster for news.
While the Academy Award-winning actress celebrates her birthday, The List looks at some decisions Jane Fonda won't be celebrating.
The premiere of the Smithsonian Channel's documentary on a papyrus fragment that purports to show Jesus referring to his wife has been delayed until further tests can be done amid doubts about the fragment's authenticity.
As the presidential race centers on America's economic woes, President Obama and many of his supporters depict capitalism as a system that allows greedy CEOs and Wall Street insiders to profit atthe expense of the common good. Increased government regulation is their proposed solution for checking corruption and standing up for the rights of the average American.
Many reading this probably don't know it, but at 1 p.m. Monday afternoon, the Pentagon will host a "Welcome home" ceremony for Vietnam War veterans at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall. If it comes off, it will be a good thing.
Carl Oglesby, a dynamic activist in the 1960s who headed the campus organization Students for a Democratic Society and gave an influential and frequently quoted speech denouncing the Vietnam War and those who broke his "American heart," has died at age 76.
Andrew Breitbart is a rebel with a conservative cause. He grew up in the Hollywood atmosphere, was raised in a household of the conventional Hollywood mindset, used his pop-culture smarts to undercut much of the pop culture's political message, deployed "60 Minutes" gotcha tactics to expose the mainstream media's liberal heroes (see ACORN sting video) and proudly thumbs his nose at leftist establishment operatives as he catches them on one tripwire after another.
WikiLeaks Part II has begun.