- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
Latest Tom Hiddleston Items
"The Thin Man" with blood cocktails, an ode to hipsterism through the ages, a mainline shot of cool and a playful tribute to artistic fetishism, Jim Jarmusch's vampire romance "Only Lovers Left Alive" is an addictive mood and tone piece, a nocturnal reverie that incidentally celebrates a marriage that has lasted untold centuries. Almost nothing happens in this minor-key drift through a desolate, imperiled modern world, and yet it is the perennial downtown filmmaker's best work in many years, probably since 1995's "Dead Man," with which it shares a sense of quiet, heady, perilous passage.
Screen stars Jude Law, Tom Hiddleston and Judi Dench saw their stage work rewarded Monday with nominations for Britain's Laurence Olivier theater awards.
Everyone's buzzing about the all-star team of do-gooders in "The Avengers," from Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man to Chris Evans' Captain America to Chris Hemsworth's god of thunder, Thor.