- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Tom Izzo
Michigan State University head basketball coach Tom Izzo is allowing researchers to use property he owns in western Michigan to study seagulls to find ways to keep the Lake Michigan shoreline cleaner.
Some dissent has stemmed from the Big Ten's decision to move its conference tournament to Washington, D.C. Michigan State's Tom Izzo disagrees.
Commissioner Jim Delany officially announced Tuesday that Washington's Verizon Center — home of the NBA's Wizards and NHL's Capitals, as well as Georgetown men's basketball — will host the Big Ten tournament on March 8-12, 2017.
Tom Izzo is coming up on 20 years as Michigan State's basketball coach, so if anyone might be skeptical about moving the Big Ten Conference tournament to the East Coast, it would be him.
Michigan State signed a third player to its basketball recruiting class, adding depth with the addition of Marvin Clark Jr.
Gary Harris is going pro, thanks in part to coach Tom Izzo's recommendation.
When Michigan State was fighting to stay afloat despite a succession of injuries to key players, Lacey Holsworth was there.
So, Tom Izzo, how does it feel being at the Final Four this year?
Gary Harris may hear Michigan State coach Tom Izzo tell him to go pro.
Adreian Payne and Keith Appling will be gone.
Shabazz Napier hit three huge free throws with 37.6 seconds left in the East Regional final at Madison Square Garden to carry UConn to the Final Four just as Kemba Walker did in Napier's freshman year.
Keith Appling sat facing the locker room stall he had been assigned in Madison Square Garden.
Shabazz Napier owed UConn.
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo had no intent to slight Connecticut guard Ryan Boatright.
Michigan State guard Keith Appling drove the lane one day in practice and flipped a lob to Branden Dawson as he had many times before.
"It's sad that we're in that position," Izzo said. "I understand it and everyone wants one. If it's a fifth-year guy, I swallow it. But the underclassmen who are transferring and trying to be eligible immediately, I think it's free agency and I think it's going to hurt our game eventually."
"Marvin Clark Jr. is a physical wing with a very good shooting touch," Spartans coach Tom Izzo said in a statement.