- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Tom Izzo
Michigan State signed a third player to its basketball recruiting class, adding depth with the addition of Marvin Clark Jr.
Gary Harris is going pro, thanks in part to coach Tom Izzo's recommendation.
When Michigan State was fighting to stay afloat despite a succession of injuries to key players, Lacey Holsworth was there.
So, Tom Izzo, how does it feel being at the Final Four this year?
Gary Harris may hear Michigan State coach Tom Izzo tell him to go pro.
Adreian Payne and Keith Appling will be gone.
Shabazz Napier hit three huge free throws with 37.6 seconds left in the East Regional final at Madison Square Garden to carry UConn to the Final Four just as Kemba Walker did in Napier's freshman year.
Keith Appling sat facing the locker room stall he had been assigned in Madison Square Garden.
Shabazz Napier owed UConn.
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo had no intent to slight Connecticut guard Ryan Boatright.
Michigan State guard Keith Appling drove the lane one day in practice and flipped a lob to Branden Dawson as he had many times before.
Michigan State turned the defensive tables on Virginia and the Spartans advanced to the Elite Eight, putting them back in a place where they have had a lot of success.
Two programs very familiar of late with the NCAA tournament's round of eight will meet for the right to go to the Final Four.
Tom Izzo hopes he has not changed much since succeeding Jud Heathcote at Michigan State nearly 20 years ago.
The Cavaliers couldn't worry much about the Spartans while they were taking care of their own business in Raleigh. But now, just two wins from the program's first Final 4 since 1984, Virginia can't think about anything else.
"It's sad that we're in that position," Izzo said. "I understand it and everyone wants one. If it's a fifth-year guy, I swallow it. But the underclassmen who are transferring and trying to be eligible immediately, I think it's free agency and I think it's going to hurt our game eventually."
"Marvin Clark Jr. is a physical wing with a very good shooting touch," Spartans coach Tom Izzo said in a statement.