- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Tom Kean
Paralyzed former Rutgers football player Eric LeGrand implored his fellow graduates to remember that anything is possible in an emotional speech Sunday during the university's commencement ceremony.
Rutgers University says former New Jersey Gov. Tom Kean will deliver the commencement address at this month's graduation ceremony.
He urged graduated to "help us in this country break this terrible gridlock. Help us hold this society together."
He says the university pulled the invitation "for political reasons."