- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Tom King
Tom and Jessica King didn't think much of the movie "The Guilt Trip."
New York's affiliate of the National Rifle Association has seen its membership explode in the months since Gov. Andrew Cuomo passed new and strict gun control measures. Now, the state chapter has the largest membership roll in the country.
Neither campus nor city police received reports from a Penn State graduate assistant who testified to a grand jury that he saw a former defensive coordinator raping a boy in the team showers in 2002, the departments said Wednesday.
Police Chief Tom King says investigators don't suspect foul play, but were not immediately able to determine how or why the man fell.
Southern Transportation Commissioner Tom King said the new technology will improve the long-term performance of the bridge.