- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tom Kloza
A major fire at one of the country's biggest oil refineries that put scores of people in the hospital with breathing problems will push gas prices above $4 a gallon on the West Coast, analysts said Tuesday.
Gasoline is now over $4 per gallon in four states and Washington, D.C., as a three-month surge in pump prices continues.
He said rationing earlier might have helped in New York City; New Jersey implemented it last week.
"It does curb some of the manic or panic behavior," Kloza said.