- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Tom Latham
Republican state Sen. Brad Zaun says he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by retiring Rep. Tom Latham.
A conservative Republican who owns a construction company is entering the race for the U.S. House seat being vacated by retiring Rep. Tom Latham.
Rep. Tom Latham, Iowa Republican, said he won't seek the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Democratic Sen. Tom Harkin.
Some thought Culver might seek the Democratic nomination for the 3rd Congressional District after incumbent Republican Rep. Tom Latham announced he would retire.
Latham, a Republican, announced last month his plans to retire after finishing his 10th term.