- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - tom lehman
They lined up four rows deep, craning their necks for a glimpse of Nick Faldo, Tom Watson and Fred Couples walking onto the first tee at the British Open.
Tom Lehman knows there are hotter players going into the Regions Tradition. He's also not thrilled about his putting lately.
Defending champion Kenny Perry put off surgery on his left knee until next week so he could play in the Champions Tour's ACE Group Classic.
Jim Flick, a golf instructor for more than 50 years whose clients included Tom Lehman and Jack Nicklaus upon joining the Champions Tour, died Monday of pancreatic cancer, his family said. He was 82.
Ian Poulter won the HSBC Champions on Sunday for his first victory of the season, overcoming a four-stroke deficit with a 7-under 65.
Lee Westwood shot an 11-under 61 on Saturday for a share of the third-round lead with Louis Oosthuizen in the HSBC Champions.
Bernhard Langer and Tom Lehman are too busy trying to win the Champions Tour finale to get caught up in points title scenarios.
Fred Couples is sidelined by a back injury, leaving Mark Calcavecchia as the top returning finisher in the Champions Tour's AT&T Championship.
The first impression Tom Lehman had of the Greater Hickory Classic course came from looking at past tournament scores.
With Charles Schwab Cup leader Tom Lehman out of the field at this weekend's SAS Championship, Bernhard Langer says he needs to play aggressively _ and not just because Lehman is out.
Charles Schwab Cup leader Tom Lehman is skipping the SAS Championship, giving second-place Bernard Langer a chance to catch up a bit in the race for a $1 million annuity.
Tom Watson unveiled a plaque to commemorate his famous Duel in the Sun with Jack Nicklaus 35 years ago upon his return Wednesday to Turnberry on the eve of the Senior British Open.
Ernie Els walked toward the century-old clubhouse that sits squarely behind the 18th green at Royal Lytham & St. Annes. Just the sight of it Monday evening was enough to bring back a memory. It wasn't a particularly good one.
A capsule look at the 10 previous British Opens held at Royal Lytham & St. Annes, where the 141st British Open will be played July 19-22:
One of the most famous upsets in golf took place at The Olympic Club. But that wasn't the only one at the U.S. Open.
"Really ugly golf," Lehman said. "From the beginning to the end, just seems like I got progressively worse."
Lehman added "there's an element of patience that really suits that kind of course we had yesterday."