- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
Latest Tom Loeffler Items
Gennady Golovkin sits down at the traditional Greek restaurant and orders a salad covered in steak. With his thick flannel shirt and rough-hewn features, he could be a mountain man who somehow wandered down into the trendy shops and eateries on Larchmont Boulevard.
Gennady Golovkin eagerly dips a spoon into the bowl of blood-red borscht before him, going to work on the soup with gusto while friends and fellow fighters chat all around him in a lively Russian restaurant.