- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Tom Malinowski
President Obama's ideal candidate for Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor, has lingered in bureaucratic limbo for 250 days.
Tom Malinowski, director of the Washington office of Human Rights Watch, said much of the tension in Bahrain comes from its position "right on the fault line between the Sunni and Shiite Muslim worlds."
Mr. Malinowski said the official media have "convinced many Sunni supporters of the monarchy that opposition calls for democracy are an Iranian plot to impose a Shiite theocracy on Bahrain."