- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Tom Mcclintock
The House approved a wide-ranging public lands bill Thursday that would speed logging of trees burned in last year's massive Rim Fire in California.
In his op-ed "Putting freedom back to work" (Tuesday), Rep. Tom McClintock, California Republican, made the point that government spending cannot create jobs.
Rep. Tom McClintock, R-Calif., said a "radical ideology" has made its way into California water policy, overburdening new projects with government regulation.
"Translation," he said. "That means these dams will not get built."