- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - Tom Morello
John Mellencamp's "Pink Houses" may be for "you and me" but they are not for the likes of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, or other conservative groups or politicians, a message the liberal rocker has made clear on several occasions.
The sound of insistent drumming bounces off the sides of nearby office towers announcing the location of the Occupy Wall Street home base long before its inhabitants are otherwise seen or heard.
The band received a crowd-pleasing endorsement from Rage Against the Machine's Tom Morello, who said Kiss inspired him to play music.
He said he had to fight off high school bullies who ridiculed him for liking the band.