- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Tom Patterson
His brand's newest twist is a horizontal fly, which eliminates some fabric and, Patterson says, bulkiness.
"Tailored clothing is booming, and it makes sense to have clothes that fit your body. It's taken a little while for underwear to catch up, but it's on its way," he says.