- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Tom Ryan
Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne was hit with a new complaint Monday alleging that he violated state election laws by directing his executive staff to work on his re-election campaign while on state time.
Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne can't seem to get a break.
"When developers stand here and look at Suni Sands, they see Old Port Cove," said resident Tom Ryan, referring to the condominium-marina development in North Palm Beach on U.S. 1. "When Suni Sands residents look out our windows, we see old Florida. We want to keep it that way."
"The plain fact of the matter is Tom Horne and the executive office is doing a substantial amount of campaigning on taxpayer money, and it is unfair to the process," her lawyer, Tom Ryan, said when he filed the complaint on Monday. "Our Constitution mandates purity of elections, and our top police officer in the state of Arizona is violating that daily."