- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Tom Seidler Items
Major League Baseball owners have approved the sale of the San Diego Padres to a group that includes the O'Malley family and pro golfer Phil Mickelson, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press on Thursday.
The O'Malleys are back in the baseball business.
Major League Baseball owners approved the sale of the San Diego Padres on Thursday to a group that includes the O'Malley family and pro golfer Phil Mickelson.
A group that includes former Los Angeles Dodgers owner Peter O'Malley and pro golfer Phil Mickelson reached agreement Monday to buy the San Diego Padres from John Moores in a deal believed to be around $800 million.
Phil Mickelson wants to be more than just a fan of the San Diego Padres. He wants to help buy the team.