- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Tom Strobel
Although Strobel said Michigan's academics ultimately swayed him to choose the Big Blue over the Buckeyes, the team he's cheered for since his childhood, threatening storm clouds enshrouding Columbus certainly didn't help Ohio State's cause.
"There's no doubt he's going after Ohio kids," Strobel said, "and I think he's going to be able to get a few."