- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Tom Sullivan
A $5 million gift to the University of Vermont will help to restore two Victorian-era buildings on campus and expand scholarly research and programs for alumni, the school said Thursday.
The president of the University of Vermont says he's hopeful that President Barack Obama will address access to higher education during his upcoming State of the Union address.
The father of a man killed in the mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater says he will be present at the reopening, even though his daughter-in-law and relatives of some other victims are refusing to go.
"Alex's votes will no longer be counted. But I believe we can vote for Alex and others who have been killed by senseless gun violence," Sullivan said.
Standing outside Coffman's district office in Aurora, Tom Sullivan, whose son Alex was killed in the July 20, 2012, attack, urged a vote for Coffman's challenger in the election, Democrat Andrew Romanoff, who supports universal background checks.