- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Topic - Tom Tankelewicz
James Sinclair had 17 points and seven rebounds, while Trey Sumler added 14 points with six assists and five steals as Western Carolina defeated Appalachian State 74-61 Thursday night.
Western Carolina was 7 of 8 from the free throw line in overtime as the Catamounts overcame North Carolina-Greensboro Sunday, 82-77.
Tom Tankelewicz came off the bench to score 15 points for Western Carolina as the Catamounts defeated The Citadel 78-60 on Saturday night.
Greg Whittington scored a career-high 25 points, and No. 15 Georgetown beat Western Carolina 81-68 Saturday in a game played as executives discussed the future of the Hoyas and the Big East conference.