- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Tom Terrific Items
Our world has seen its fair share of fads, trends, short-lived success stories and one-hit wonders. The voluminous list includes toys (Hula Hoop, Frisbee, Tickle Me Elmo), music (disco, KISS, Psy) and novelty items (ant farms, eight-track tapes, X-Ray Specs).
What a juicy matchup the NFL scheduled for Thursday night, a showdown for the lead in the NFC South and maybe for the best record in the conference.
The Arizona Cardinals are being proclaimed the most pleasant surprise of the early NFL season. At 4-0 and with a stingy, playmaking defense and a game-changing receiver in Larry Fitzgerald, they look like a title contender.