- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Tom Terrific Items
Our world has seen its fair share of fads, trends, short-lived success stories and one-hit wonders. The voluminous list includes toys (Hula Hoop, Frisbee, Tickle Me Elmo), music (disco, KISS, Psy) and novelty items (ant farms, eight-track tapes, X-Ray Specs).
What a juicy matchup the NFL scheduled for Thursday night, a showdown for the lead in the NFC South and maybe for the best record in the conference.
The Arizona Cardinals are being proclaimed the most pleasant surprise of the early NFL season. At 4-0 and with a stingy, playmaking defense and a game-changing receiver in Larry Fitzgerald, they look like a title contender.