- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Tom Thibodeau Items
Actually, maybe it's not that much of a stunner anymore. Since LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh all ignored overtures from the Bulls and decided to team up in Miami three years ago, Chicago has a 9-8 record against the Heat.
Derrick Rose still has not ruled out a return this season for the Chicago Bulls, saying he could play in their Eastern Conference semifinal against the Miami Heat.
Chicago forward Luol Deng will not play for the Bulls when they face the Miami Heat on Monday night in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series.
A year ago, Derrick Rose owned Chicago.
Center Joakim Noah is in Chicago's lineup for Game 2 against the Brooklyn Nets.
Derrick Rose is still not sure he'll play this season, saying that at this point the obstacles are more mental than physical as he tries to return from knee surgery.
Injured Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose is "not quite" ready to return from his knee injury, coach Tom Thibodeau said Friday.
Derrick Rose stood chatting with coach Tom Thibodeau for several minutes Wednesday after practice. Then, the Chicago Bulls' superstar worked on his jumper.
Given all the gasps around Chicago after Derrick Rose indicated he might not play this season, the All-Star break appears to be coming at a good time for the Bulls.