- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tom Udall Items
Three nonprofit organizations that are focused on New Mexico's affordable housing issues will share in a federal grant worth more than $788,000.
New Mexico's U.S. senators are backing legislation they say would help conserve water and promote sustainability.
Sen. Tom Udall says New Mexico apparently will escape the brunt of the impact of proposed cuts to the U.S. military.
The American Alliance of Museums is honoring two lawmakers on Capitol Hill for their support of U.S. museums.
U.S. Sen. Tom Udall wants to increase access to primary care services in New Mexico and across the country.
Five Democrats have officially entered the race to unseat Republican Gov. Susana Martinez.
Three years after an assassination attempt on then-Rep. Gabrielle Gifford brought members of Congress together, fewer lawmakers crossed the aisle Tuesday night, leaving the chamber once again a partisan seesaw.
After a hike through southern New Mexico's rugged desert landscape, Interior Secretary Sally Jewell said Friday it's clear why the state is known as the Land of Enchantment.
A coalition of border sheriffs is opposing a plan to designate scenic mountainous areas in Dona Ana County as a federal monument.