- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
Topic - Tom Vinger
Randy Travis was charged with driving while intoxicated after the country singer crashed his car and was found naked and combative at the scene, officials said.
Country singer Randy Travis was charged with driving while intoxicated and threatening law officers after he crashed his Pontiac Trans Am and was found naked and combative at the scene, Texas officials said.
Randy Travis is accused of driving while intoxicated and threatening to kill state troopers after the country singer crashed his car and was found naked and combative at the scene.
Since the Texas Legislature started in September 2004 to impose the annual surcharges under its "Driver Responsibility Law," the state has only collected $275 million of the $852 million it has billed, Mr. Vinger said.
Tom Vinger, a Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman, said the agency has no "concrete data" and that officials now plan to do a study.