- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tom Watson
There were no major letdowns for Masters contenders Matt Kuchar and Jordan Spieth at the RBC Heritage on Thursday.
Jordan Spieth is in the field at the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links that starts Thursday. He gave no thought to withdrawing after the grind of the Masters, instead feeling energized by his runner-up finish to Bubba Watson.
Tom Watson wants to take a closer look at American prospects for the Ryder Cup, so the U.S. captain is playing in the RBC Heritage this week.
Get ready, Augusta National. Jordan Spieth can't wait for another chance at that green jacket.
All Times EDT
Bubba Watson has won the 2014 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
Nick Faldo and U.S. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson will play in next month's RBC Heritage.
This is what Tom Watson knows about the American with a big lead in the Ryder Cup standings.
Raymond Floyd is returning to the Ryder Cup as an assistant captain for the second time in the past three matches.
Two Iowa couples decided to tie the knot at this weekend's bacon festival at the state fairgrounds in Des Moines.
The Southern Christian Leadership Conference is lobbying state lawmakers to approve building a statue of Martin Luther King Jr. on the steps of the state Capitol.
United States captain Tom Watson is suggesting wild-card picks be scrapped for future Ryder Cups.
The list of best players to have never won a major seems to get longer every year. And it becomes more meaningful at the PGA Championship, the final chance of the year for these players to stop answering questions about when they will win a Grand Slam event.
They lined up four rows deep, craning their necks for a glimpse of Nick Faldo, Tom Watson and Fred Couples walking onto the first tee at the British Open.
"I am doing what I am supposed to be doing as Ryder Cup captain and getting to know the players, getting to watch them," Watson said Wednesday, a day before he tees it up alongside Masters sensation Jordan Spieth and the 2012 Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III.
Watson says his experience with Ryder Cup success matters much more than his age at these impromptu job interviews.