- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
Latest Tom Watson Items
Larry Nelson thinks it was a great idea for the PGA of America to pick someone older to be Ryder Cup captain.
In the two months since a stunning loss in the Ryder Cup, the PGA of America talked about doing things differently when selecting its next captain.
The PGA of America is bringing a mystery guest to the "Today" show _ its next Ryder Cup captain. Golf Digest reported on its website Tuesday night that it would be Tom Watson.
Tom Watson says he'd consider captaining the U.S. team at the 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles in Scotland, 21 years after his first successful effort.
Australia's John Senden shot a 6-under 66 on Thursday in calm morning conditions at The Lakes to take a two-stroke lead in the Australian Open.
Adam Scott is expected to use a new shorter putter Thursday in the first round of the Australian Open.
Eight-time major winner Tom Watson says golf has no place at the Olympic Games.
The final PGA Tour event of the year is a lot like the final stage of Q-school, one last chance for so many players to earn their full cards for next year. The field at Disney looks like Q-school, too.
Three weeks after they were on stage together for the closing ceremony at the Ryder Cup, Davis Love III and Jim Furyk wound up together in a place few people would have imagined _ in the final pairing at the McGladrey Classic, both wanting a win for different reasons.