- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Tom Zawistowski
When the chairman of one of the tea party groups targeted by the IRS for special scrutiny saw the agency's questions, his first thought was that the queries were so outrageous that the Obama administration was engaging in campaign opposition research.
'This is opposition research. This doesn't have anything to do with tax status, it doesn't even have anything to do with political activity," he said.
'Did you give money to a candidate or party?'" he said.