- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Tom Zawistowski
When the chairman of one of the tea party groups targeted by the IRS for special scrutiny saw the agency's questions, his first thought was that the queries were so outrageous that the Obama administration was engaging in campaign opposition research.
'This is opposition research. This doesn't have anything to do with tax status, it doesn't even have anything to do with political activity," he said.
'Did you give money to a candidate or party?'" he said.