- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tom
Nikki Spearman asked the medical staff not to trim too much of her husband's beard. Lee Spearman had grown his red beard to Santa Claus length for the holidays, and if she had to bury him, she thought, she wanted to be able to recognize him at the funeral.
A third person has died after a house fire in suburban Chicago two months ago.
Ann Kearney's job has its ups and downs, but it has kept her on the move for more than three decades.
The way Tom & Lorenzo see it, you've got lots of choices come Valentine's Day.
Voters in Cincinnati will find a familiar name back on the ballot this fall: former two-time Mayor Charlie Luken.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Braxton Miller still has a lot he wants to get done at Ohio State.
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — The cancerous brain tumor that Ben Doyle figured out was raging in his head by reading Internet sites was formally diagnosed just a few months before he accomplished the rarest of bowling, or life, feats — achieving perfection.
The mayor of Braddock, Penn., said this week that he doesn't care about state law — he's performing same-sex marriages anyway. And since Monday, he has.
When did the modern era begin? With the Renaissance? With Elvis Presley?
On with the show!
Pennsylvania will not set up its own health care exchange under the federal Affordable Care Act — at least not for now, Gov. Tom Corbett said Wednesday.
NBC News special correspondent Tom Brokaw was taken to a Charlotte, N.C., hospital Thursday morning after appearing on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." He later tweeted that he was doing OK.
A look at the best of tunes from David Bowie covering his entire career.
The comic mechanics on NPR's "Car Talk" are pulling in to the garage.
Wisconsin voters filed into polling stations Tuesday to decide whether to give Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett a rematch against Republican Gov. Scott Walker in next month's rare recall election or whether to back one of Mr. Barrett's fellow Democrats.
"It didn't change who he is," said Tom, seated a few feet from his father's wheelchair. "I'm just happy that he's still here. It makes me appreciate him much more. In my eyes, nothing has changed."
"She's always upbeat and fun to be around," he said. "She always asks how your day is going and genuinely cares about everyone."