- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
Latest Tomáš Berdych Items
Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic will play David Ferrer of Spain in in the opening singles match of the 100th Davis Cup final.
With Rafael Nadal sidelined with an injury, the Czech Republic team hopes to complete a rare double this weekend when it takes on defending champion Spain in the 100th Davis Cup final.
In what is shaping up to be the new top rivalry in tennis, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray whacked the ball for three more grueling sets Wednesday at the ATP finals.
The Czech Republic will rely on Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek in this month's Davis Cup final.
Andy Murray won his first match in Britain since winning his first Grand Slam title, beating Tomas Berdych 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Monday in the opening match of the ATP finals.
The clang of the advertising sign must have served as a wake-up call for a frustrated Andy Murray.
The world's best tennis players will be trying to one-up each other this week at the ATP World Tour Finals.
Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Serbia's Janko Tipsarevic secured the last two places for the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals after reaching the quarterfinals of the Paris Masters on Thursday.
The first round of the 2013 Davis Cup could feature a matchup between Roger Federer and Tomas Berdych, the man who beat him in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open two weeks ago.