- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Tomas Tatar
Johan Franzen has no explanation for his success in Ottawa, a place he certainly enjoys playing in.
Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the San Jose Sharks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.
Paul Stastny scored twice during a six-goal barrage in the second period, and the United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
The United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
A day ahead of the United States' first Olympic hockey matchup, goalie Jonathan Quick has earned the starting nod to face Slovakia.
Alex Ovechkin scored his NHL-leading 39th goal on a power play 2:37 into overtime, and the Washington Capitals beat the Detroit Red Wings 6-5 Sunday to earn a split of a home-and-home set and tighten up things in the bottom half of the Eastern Conference.
The Detroit Red Wings set themselves up to win a season-high third straight game at home without their two best players.
The Detroit Red Wings got a break, getting credit for a goal in perhaps one of the most bizarre ways in NHL history.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Joe Pavelski got the puck to the right of the net and sent a one-timer wide in the final minute as he tried for that elusive first hat trick. That's about the only thing that hasn't gone Pavelski's way of late.
DALLAS (AP) — The new year has meant a new start for Jimmy Howard.
"We're going to be better," said Tatar, the Detroit Red Wings' young forward. "We had a solid first period and then tied it. We've just got to play way better in our defensive zone. I think we're going to be ready to play the next game. We have a lot of talent in our locker room, and we're going to sort it out."
"We deserved to win this game and we did lots of good things," said Detroit's Tomas Tatar, whose third-period goal put Detroit up 4-2. "We ended up short. Hockey is 60 minutes and you can't stop after 55 and let them win the game."