- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Tommy Haas Items
Tommy Haas' bid to become the oldest man in the French Open's second round since Jimmy Connors in 1991 ended after less than a set Tuesday because of pain in his right shoulder.
Rafael Nadal was pushed to three sets for the second consecutive match before ultimately prevailing on Thursday to set up an Italian Open quarterfinal against Andy Murray.
Novak Djokovic marked his return from a right wrist injury by beating Czech veteran Radek Stepanek 6-3, 7-5 in the second round of the Italian Open on Tuesday, while Italian hope Andreas Seppi complained about a decisive time violation in a loss to Tommy Haas.
Defending champion Tommy Haas reached the semifinals of the BMW Open by defeating Andreas Seppi 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 on Friday.
Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday.
Top-seeded Tommy Haas came back to defeat Horacio Zeballos of Argentina 6-3, 5-7, 6-2 to advance to the Brazil Open semifinals on Friday.
Top-seeded Tommy Haas defeated qualifier Potito Starace 7-6 (2), 6-3 to reach the quarterfinals of the clay-court Brazil Open on Wednesday.
Marin Cilic continued his mastery against U.S. players, beating John Isner 7-6 (5), 6-3 Saturday night to advance to the finals at the Delray Beach Open.
Former collegiate standout Steve Johnson upset No. 1 seed Tommy Haas 6-4, 2-6, 7-6 (2) in the first round of the Delray Beach Open on Wednesday night.