- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Tommy John Items
When it comes to draft prospects with injury histories, the Nationals aren't afraid to take a chance.
Nationals minor league pitcher Matt Purke will have Tommy John surgery to repair a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his left elbow, the team announced.
Jose Fernandez walked into the Miami Marlins' clubhouse four hours before game time and extended his left arm to shake hands with teammates.
An attorney for Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez said a sharp grounder that struck the right-hander in the thigh before his final start caused him to change his throwing motion and may have contributed to him needing season-ending elbow surgery.
Stop the pitching carnage.
All of baseball is focused on a most precious 2 1/8 inches - the average length of the ulnar collateral ligament.
Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez will have Tommy John surgery Friday, ending the season for the reigning NL Rookie of the Year.
Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez has a significant tear in his right elbow and the team doctor is recommending that he have Tommy John surgery.
So much for easing in the new kid.