- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Tommy John Items
Right-hander Scott Baker is ready to do whatever the Texas Rangers need him to do two years after Tommy John surgery.
As they entered the season, the Atlanta Braves were hoping to just hang on through the first month while they waited for Mike Minor and Gavin Floyd to join a depleted rotation.
CC Sabathia provided a lift for the New York Yankees depleted rotation.
The situation was so bad for the Boston Red Sox that manager John Farrell had outfielder Mike Carp pitch the ninth inning.
Former major league pitcher Tommy John says it's "unreal" that so many pitchers need elbow surgery 40 years after he was the first to undergo the procedure that now bears his name.
San Diego Padres starter Josh Johnson is scheduled to undergo elbow ligament-replacement surgery for the second time and will miss the entire season.
Indiana pitcher Kyle Hart will miss the rest of this season because he needs Tommy John surgery.
Right-hander Cory Gearrin is joining the list of Braves pitchers having Tommy John surgery.
Dr. Frank Jobe, who pioneered the elbow procedure that became known as Tommy John surgery and saved the careers of countless pitchers, was remembered Monday as a gifted and caring surgeon with a sense of humor.