- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Tommy Milone
Tommy Milone finally got on the mound after schedule changes had the Oakland lefty get skipped in the rotation.
Brandon Moss hit a three-run homer and Josh Reddick had a solo home run to help power the Oakland Athletics to an 8-4 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday.
Josh Donaldson hit his first home run of the spring and the Oakland Athletics tied the Chicago White Sox 2-2 in a game stopped after nine innings Sunday.
Justin Ruggiano hit a two-run homer and an RBI double, leading the Chicago Cubs to a 6-4 win Tuesday over an Oakland Athletics split-squad.
Ryan Braun hit a two-run homer in his first at-bat back from suspension, Juan Francisco went deep twice and the Milwaukee Brewers opened their spring training schedule with an 11-3 win Thursday over the Oakland Athletics.
Brandon Moss hit a game-ending RBI single with one out in the ninth inning to give Oakland another dose of late-inning dramatics as the Athletics beat the New York Yankees 3-2 on Friday night for their seventh win in eight games.
"I felt like I threw the ball well but it's tough to look at that outing and be happy about it," he said.
"I felt like I threw the ball well, but it's tough to look at that outing and be happy about it. It was just good to get back out there and compete," Milone said.