- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Tommy Muller Items
One by one, Georgetown men's soccer players crumbled to the ground when the clock struck zero. The Hoyas' unexpected run to the College Cup final finally hit a wall Sunday.
Indiana's slogan is the "Quest for 8," a nod to the Hoosiers' dominant men's soccer history while eying an eighth national title. Georgetown's only slogan all season was "Red Bull" – as in reach Red Bull Arena for the Big East championships.
Georgetown may be the new kid on the block at this weekend's College Cup, the final four of NCAA soccer, but that doesn't mean the Hoyas are going to be star-struck.