- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Tommy Rees Items
Notre Dame quarterback Tommy Rees was pepper-sprayed and arrested early Thursday after he allegedly ran from away from an off-campus party and knocked the wind out of a police officer who caught up to him.
Notre Dame's goal of making a BCS bowl lives. The Irish are on a roll with a four-game winning streak heading into a bye week before playing Southern California at home.
Cierre Wood is quick, elusive and he has a takeoff gear, giving Notre Dame the breakaway threat it needed to balance the spread offense and help build a three-game winning streak.
Tommy Rees' uneven play was on full display in Notre Dame's latest victory at Pittsburgh. The sophomore quarterback had two more turnovers in the first half _ a fumble and an interception _ and then was a perfect 8-for-8 passing in a game-winning drive.
Michael Floyd insists he's not counting even as he gets ready to break more receiving records at Notre Dame.
Tommy Rees is in and Dayne Crist _ benched after halftime of Notre Dame's ugly 23-20 loss to South Florida _ is out.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said Sunday he and his staff are still evaluating who will start at quarterback following a stunning 23-20 season opening loss to South Florida.
Notre Dame has picked senior Dayne Crist as the starting quarterback.
Dayne Crist has regained his role as Notre Dame's starting quarterback, surviving a second knee surgery, arduous rehab and a strong challenge from teammate Tommy Rees during a close a competition for one of college football's marquee positions.