- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Latest Tommy Rees Items
Brian Kelly's plan to build a defense that will help Notre Dame become a national contender again was reflected in his first full recruiting class.
This much we know: Brian Kelly didn't come to Notre Dame to be part of 7-5 seasons. But in this instance, in his first eventful and emotional year as head coach of the Irish, he'll gladly take it.
Lincoln Center was picked as the site of Notre Dame's pep rally, featuring the marching band and the leprechaun. A goal post now stands where Alex Rodriguez usually takes his hacks and another is planted in front of the outfield wall.
They're breaking out the green jerseys, that's how special Saturday's game will be for Notre Dame. And appearing in the new Yankee Stadium won't be all about how snazzy the Fighting Irish might look.
Irish inside linebacker Anthony McDonald has been upgraded from doubtful to questionable for Notre Dame's opener against Purdue.