- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Tommy Schultz
"We are reminded that elections are important and have consequences for our freedom and well-being. The last three years have been an important lesson: We need strong leadership in Washington to turn our economy around," he adds. "As president, Mitt Romney will preserve our freedoms from an intrusive government that has moved away from the intentions of our Founders, and will put our nation back onto the path of prosperity."
"With bravery, sacrifice, and courage, members of our armed services are protecting freedom at home and abroad, and we thank them for their service to our nation," Tommy Schultz, a spokesman for the Romney Victory Fund, tells Inside the Beltway.