- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - Tommy Schultz
"We are reminded that elections are important and have consequences for our freedom and well-being. The last three years have been an important lesson: We need strong leadership in Washington to turn our economy around," he adds. "As president, Mitt Romney will preserve our freedoms from an intrusive government that has moved away from the intentions of our Founders, and will put our nation back onto the path of prosperity."
"With bravery, sacrifice, and courage, members of our armed services are protecting freedom at home and abroad, and we thank them for their service to our nation," Tommy Schultz, a spokesman for the Romney Victory Fund, tells Inside the Beltway.