- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Tommy Tuberville Items
Auburn will investigate claims by four former football players, who told HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel" they received thousands of dollars while being recruited by or playing for the Tigers.
A $500,000-per-year pay raise recently awarded Texas Tech football coach Tommy Tuberville through 2015 has angered some university faculty members, who have been asked to take a pay freeze in 2011.
One lonely national title. That's all Auburn has, a good dozen fewer than hated rival Alabama claims a few hours away, to the Tigers' enduring chagrin.
Gene Chizik won five games in two seasons at Iowa State before becoming Auburn's head coach in 2009.
Nick Fairley's coaches rose to his defense on Friday, insisting that Auburn's star defensive tackle is a clean player on the field and a fun-loving character off it.
When No. 1 Auburn faces second-ranked Oregon in the BCS title game, the Tigers' two biggest stars will be junior college transfers.
One is a publicity-shy 72-year old who has made billions selling athletic gear. The other is a 60-something multimillionaire who turned a local bank into a colossus and may have helped cause its downfall as well.
His voice nearly cracking, Miami athletic director Kirby Hocutt somberly laid out some of the many reasons why Randy Shannon was right for the Hurricanes.
Texas Tech coach Tommy Tuberville might go with his backup quarterback Saturday night against No. 14 Missouri. Not that the Tigers care much about that.