- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Tommy
Sheriff's officials in north Alabama say a woman and her daughter were killed in an early morning house fire.
Organizers rehabilitating the Johnny Cash home in Dyess are looking for furnishings that will reflect the time the Cash family lived in the dwelling in the 1930s and '40s.
Love endures all things. Just ask Jack and Florence Sansom.
Bon Jovi, "What About Now" (Island Def Jam)
"Alex Cross" is a strictly by-the-numbers thriller — a detective on his way to a desk job takes after a sadistic high-profile killer, and things quickly get personal. There is something bracing and even refreshing about its honesty, though, in its willingness to execute tired cop-film cliches unapologetically, without any hint of a knowing wink.
Robbie Biershenk has a goal to join older brother Tommy on PGA Tour. He hopes appearing on a reality TV show moves him closer to his dream.
"The Babymakers" is the kind of comedy that makes you appreciate Judd Apatow all the more.
George Bailey can rest easy. He really did make a difference in the lives of people, including all 3.8 million in Los Angeles.