- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tommye Lou Richardson
Police said Wednesday that the ex-convict who held a Florida school board at gunpoint had been planning to do it for some time.
Ms. Richardson said Mrs. Crowder-Duke had questioned her termination but never filed a lawsuit. Ms. Richardson couldn't specify why the woman was fired.
Bay District Schools Personnel Director Tommye Lou Richardson on Wednesday said Rebecca Crowder-Duke, Mr. Duke's wife, was fired in February.