- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Toni Collette Items
Lindsay Lohan pretaped an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday that was to air on Tuesday's show, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
It's time to honor the 2011 Time 100, the 100 most influential people in the world, named by Time magazine.
"Glee" is about to learn if the Emmys care to sing its praises.
Eric Stonestreet of "Modern Family" won the Emmy Award for best supporting actor in a comedy Sunday for his portrayal of a gay dad and partner who's a boisterous spirit.
"Evening," an adaptation of Susan Minot's beloved novel, brings the stars out. The author reworked her story for the screen with Michael Cunningham, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "The Hours," and the cast teems with dazzling actors and actresses: Vanessa Redgrave, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, Toni Collette and Claire Danes, to name a few.