- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Tonia Williams
Penn State quarterback Rob Bolden could seek a transfer following a freshman year in which he started the first half of the season before being benched for sophomore Matt McGloin.
Penn State quarterback Rob Bolden's father says coach Joe Paterno has denied his son's request to transfer.
Rob Bolden's poise came through loud and clear over the phone.
"It's his decision. I had to stand by his decision," she said from her Detroit-area home. "I'm hoping he'll have a change of heart."
Bolden's mother, Tonia Williams, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Bolden and his father were traveling to Happy Valley to speak with the coaching staff.