- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Tonight Items
Someone should have warned Barack Obama that there was more to the presidency than just enjoying the prestige and respect of the office.
The monologue jokes were mostly thin and the host seemed stiff delivering them.
"The Tonight Show" made its return to New York City with a splashy opening sequence showcasing Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building, Lincoln Center and Jimmy Fallon's glamorous new studio at Rockefeller Center - a fitting tribute to the place that helped foot the bill.
The difference between Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers in the days before their first talk shows began is evident in what they spent the most time on, said the man who guided both programs to birth. With Fallon, who took over "Late Night" in 2009, it was the performance. Meyers worries about the writing.
Jimmy Fallon's start as host of "The Tonight Show" is a ratings winner for NBC.
If Jimmy Fallon had already proven he was a natural hosting NBC's "Late Night," he left no doubt Monday that "The Tonight Show" now fits him like a glove.
Little more than a week after exiting "Late Night," Jimmy Fallon makes his much-anticipated debut Monday as host of NBC's "Tonight Show," as the venerable TV institution returns to New York after four decades based on the West Coast.
Former "Late Night" host Jimmy Fallon makes his much-anticipated debut Monday as the star of NBC's "Tonight Show."
On the walls of Jimmy Fallon's office are photos. Lots of photos. Of his 2007 marriage to film producer Nancy Juvonen. Of their 6-month-old daughter, Winnie. Of his mom and dad as newlyweds. Fallon points them all out to a visitor proudly.