- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Tony Bennett Items
The 12th-ranked Cavaliers can notch their second outright ACC crown Saturday with a win against No. 4 Syracuse in the biggest game in Charlottesville in decades, probably since Ralph Sampson was a Wahoo.
London Perrantes scored a career-high 15 points in a 65-40 victory over Miami for Virginia's 12th consecutive win.
London Perrantes has earned rave reviews all over the ACC for his poise as a freshman point guard for No. 12 Virginia.
Malcolm Brogdon finished 16 points for Virginia (17-5, 8-1), which maintained sole possession of second place in the ACC. The Cavaliers have won five consecutive games since losing at Duke on Jan. 13.
Pitt remains in search of a quality win for its NCAA tournament resume.
Virginia was nearly unstoppable against Notre Dame.
Forward Anthony Gill and his Virginia teammates have every reason to feel good about the way their season is going. They also have a coach with a short-term memory that won't allow the early season success to go to their heads.
Virginia stayed perfect in the Atlantic Coast Conference by polishing off a day for the Tobacco Road schools that was decidedly imperfect.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Former Indiana Schools Superintendent Tony Bennett has hired a pair of top criminal defense attorneys to fight charges he misused state resources to campaign for office, including the lawyer who helped write some of the ethics laws Bennett is accused of violating.